Key Responsibilities of the Building Maintenance Manager at Bear Trap Dunes:
• Performs repairs and maintenance and ensures cleanliness of the entire facility
• Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the maintenance of the facility and grounds.
• Oversees operation of mechanical and power equipment utilized in the maintenance of the facility.
• Coordinates exterior property cleaning and maintenance in accordance with company standards.
• Implements policies and procedures for the Building Maintenance Department, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services. (Create Preventive Maintenance Program for CCW)
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Assistant Maintenance Manager, Housepersons, Technicians, Maintenance Staff, and Plumbers.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs for department.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Building Maintenance Manager:
• Associates (AA) degree; or two to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in managing personnel.
• Proven experience and expertise as a building maintenance manager or relevant experience
• Knowledge of POS systems.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Driver’s License may be required. Other applicable mechanical/equipment licenses (Boiler, HVAC etc).
Please email Jeff at email@example.com