Position: Greeter/Busser (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Location: Ocean View
Job Category: Food & Beverage
Bear Trap Dunes in Ocean View, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Greeter/Busser. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Greeter/Busser:
• Welcomes each guest with a smile and friendly greeting and escorts guests to their assigned table.
• Controls the flow of work in the room by seating guests in station rotation while maintaining guest lists and following and enforcing check issue procedures.
• Assigns opening and/or closing side duties. Supervises side work and ensures completed lists of set ups of all stations before departure of service staff.
• Maintains reservation book, takes incoming telephone calls, notes reservations and special requests by guests.
• Remains knowledgeable of all menu items, prices and general service procedures.
• Responsible for standards of appearance and cleanliness in all service areas.
• Remains visible on dining room floor, and is easily accessible to guests, staff and management.
• Checks all tables daily, before service to ensure proper settings.
• Assists with side work and/or assisting service staff with bussing table and taking cocktail orders.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greeter/Busser:
• No experience necessary but will train.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Demonstrates an outgoing and friendly attitude.
Email resume to Ecook@cmfa.com