Position: Server (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Job Category: Food & Beverage
Bayside in Selbyville, DE is excited to announce the career opportunity of a seasonal full-time and/or part-time Server for our property. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Want to join the best team at the beach? We are looking for highly motivated, outgoing and friendly people for our high volume golf club. Working in Signatures restaurant at Bayside Resort Golf Club. Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
Serving great food and good times to our members and general public. Must like working with a friendly team. Team service is our motto.
Key Responsibilities of the Server:
• Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
• Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
• Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
• Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
• Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
• Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
• Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Server:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling alcohol for this position.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Email your resume to Jeff Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org