Carl M. Freeman Companies Position Description
Title: Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President Development and Construction
Please email Resume and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for planning, implementing and measuring marketing and sales programs for Carl M. Freeman Companies. Initially, the coordinator will provide direction for a new Community Sales and Information Center located in Bayside. Through hands-on experience greeting prospects and homeowners, manager will refine sales message and develop marketing materials that feature the community’s amenities and benefits.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Advertising preferred.
– 5-8 years of relevant experience in communications, marketing and/or consumer-facing sales for a marketing/PR or advertising agency, or consumer-facing organization
– Experience implementing successful marketing campaigns and events, including proficiency in leveraging social networking platforms and online analytics
– Ability to engage in collaboration and work across teams
– Strong project management and analytical skills, including design, timely execution, effective budget oversight and end of campaign analysis
– Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a willingness to work weekends and evenings, as required.