Carl M. Freeman Companies Position Description
Title: Financial Analyst-Acquisitions & Development
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Please email Resume and Qualifications to email@example.com
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing project pro forma analysis for both current projects and potential projects for Carl M. Freeman Companies. Responsible for tracking and reporting out to Senior Management forecasted spending related to Business Development projects. In addition, the Financial Analyst should be reviewing Development process centered around estimating, purchasing, and invoice processing on a continual basis to ensure that forecasted spending is being reasonably determined. The position will have indirect reporting relationships to the Community’s Development, Commercial Real Estate, and Sports & Hospitality business leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Experience in new business development project review and pro forma analysis (Discounted cash flow analysis)
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Strong skills in project financial analysis- understanding of IRR and NPV concepts
- Ability to present information in a concise and actionable manner